The Garden Cottage’s friends
There's an Abundance of Beautiful Cottages Out There!
At The Garden Cottage we work with a number of people and websites to ensure that your bookings are taken as easily as possible, 9am to 9pm. We've linked to a few of them and their friends here should you wish to saite your curiosity.
Listed on the Romantic Holiday Cottages page on My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- My Favourite Cottages - Our Booking Agents. They also do our marketing
- The lively village of Croyde is very popular with tourists of all ages but is a Mecca for the trendy surfing community. Set on the edge of Croyde is Oyster Covea lovely 3 bedroom holiday house. The property sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and is a short walk to the beach.
- Few self-catered holiday cottages will offer as much as Southclay, with a heated swimming pool, hot-tub and modern tennis court outside and a games room with a snooker table and loads of other games to amuse the children inside.
- If you are looking for a holiday house that takes dogs, near the North Cornwall coast then Berwyn House on the edge of the pretty village of Crantock. Whilst Crantock is a short distance around the coast from Newquay it is a very quiet village and a short walk to a beautiful sandy beach that also takes dogs.
- Situated in it's own grounds and surrounded by stunning countryside,Abscott Cottage is a stylish, modern 3 bedroom holiday house a few miles away from the North Devon Coast. The house has been designed with the bedrooms downstairs and living rooms upstairs, to make the most of the views.
- This picture-postcard thatched cottage is set on the edge of the pretty North Devon village of Goodleigh. It still retains that lovely "oldy-worldy" feel, Rock Cottage is an ideal bolt-hole for a small family or two couples to escape and enjoy the delights of North Devon.
- A wonderful combination of sea views and miles of sandy beach along with long walks on the wild expanse of Exmoor, all this can be found when staying at Lee Manor Farm Cottages. A collection of four luxury cottages with lovely gardens and views over the sea.
- The beauty of North Devon is that the landscape of the coast and the moor comes together to form a stunning backdrop for a holiday and Warcome Farmhouse provides visitors with a beautiful self-catered old farmhouse to stay and enjoy the area.
- For anyone wishing to visit the highlands of Scotland staying at Tigh an Aullt which overlooks Loch Duich takes some beating. The 3 bedroom cottage sits high up on the hill with amazing panoramic views of the loch in front and the mountains behind.So it is a walkers paradise with the 5 Sisters of Kintail right behind the cottage.
- With 900 acres of Exmoor to roam inEmmett's Grangeis a very special place to stay whilst on holiday. The large country house sleeps 11 in 5 bedrooms plus a separate Annex which takes another two as well as two + dogs. You can even bring your own horses to ride out on the moor.
- Set above the popular Exmoor village of Withypool, is Leys Cottages,two recently re-decorated farm cottages. The cottages take dogs and are surrounded by stunning Exmoor park land, with a river running along the field at the front of the cottages.
- When visiting the Cotswolds Warren Cottage offers guests a lovingly converted country house, with amazing views over the countryside and an ancient wood to explore, all to yourselves. It has loads of space and has been converted to a very high standard.
- Tucked away in the heart of the North Devon countryside just outside Bideford, you will find the quaint holiday cottage, Crooked Lake.The cottage is on the edge of an ancient wood and benefits from a wonderful variety of wildlife and bird-life, which come to the cottage to feed.
- If your looking for exceptional value for money and a great self-catering family holiday then Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages offer guests a wonderful country experience as well as including a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, games room and play area as well as two ponds for any amateur fishermen to while away the day.
- This lovingly converted farm building, hence The Byre is a perfect self-catered holiday cottage for a group of six, so medium family or a group of friends. The cottage takes dogs and is surrounded by lovely walks and is only 20 minutes from Exmoor or the North Devon coast.
- This beautiful family home set in the North Devon village of Bratton Fleming is only available during the Summer holidays, Prospect House sleeps 10/11 guests. The house is immaculate and lovingly decorated to the highest standard. There is loads of room for all the family and friends to relax.
- With amazing views over the sea and set high above the cliffs overlooking Lamorna Cove, Borah Farm Cottages are a collection of 3 beautifully converted farm cottages. The surrounding area is blessed with lovely fishermans coves and soft rolling countryside.
- Having a chance to experience the wildlife and scenery of the Scottish Highlands is something not that many get to do and a great way to enjoy the Highlands is to stay in a holiday cottage like Stalkers Cottage and feel what it's like to be at one with the Highlands.
- Situated just off the main thoroughfare of Woolacombe, Devon Beach Court is a lovely two bedroom apartment with a lounge/diner and balcony with views of the sea beyond. You can easily walk down to the beach from the apartment but it is also very quiet in the evening for young children to sleep.
- The wilds of Exmoor have long been a favourite holiday destination for lovers of the great outdoors and Litton Farm with 180 acres of Exmoor all to itself is a ramblers paradise. It has been lovingly converted to a high standard and guests can relax in the spacious rooms or sit on the terrace and watch the drop over the moors.
- For sheer location value you will be hard pressed to find a better place for a holiday cottage than Lochend, situated on the edge of a loch and overlooking the sound of Skye and the Isle of Skye beyond. The cottage is a charming one bedroom crofters cottage, converted for holiday lets and ideal to a romantic break.
- The popular resort of Ilfracombe sits on the North Devon coast and is a great location to explore the coastline and Exmoor which rolls down to the sea further up the coast. Set high above Ilfracombe and overlooking the sea is Higher Mullacott Farm Cottagesa collection of 3 lovely self-catered cottages ideal for a family holiday.
- Situated in the countryside above Westward Ho!, Cornborough is an impressive country residence ideal for a large family holiday or a break with friends. It has lovely rambling gardens and a secret wood which the children will love exploring for hours.
- Just outside the North Devon capital town of Barnstaple, is a sleepy village called Tawstock and on the outskirts of Tawstock you will find Parkgate Cottages a collection of 5 luxury cottages that sleep, 12,12,8,6 and 5 and four of them take pets. The cottages share a tennis court and play area.
- This recently completely renovated old thatched cottage is steeped in history. There was a First World War poem that told of the "Three Old Maids of Lee" who lived at Old Maids Cottageand swore never to marry. The cottage now sleeps 6 people in 3 lavish bedrooms.
- Situated within an easy drive to the North Devon beaches and the wilds of Exmoor, Marsh Cottage is a great place to stay and enjoy all the wonders this area has to offer. The cottage sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms and is pet friendly.
- Garden Cottage is a totally unique holiday home in Devon and is marketed through its own individual web site and on other platforms through the Devon cottage letting agency My Favourite Cottage Letting Agents who are experienced in getting bookings for unique and individual holiday homes such as Garden Cottage.
- Garden Cottage is near Torrington in North Devon, a fantastic town with a great history and plenty opf places to visit such as RHS Rosemoor, you can read reviews for a range of holiday cottages in Torringtonwith My Cottage Holiday. My Cottage Holiday has over 1000 holiday homes in Devon with reviews for you to read and find the perfect holiday home for your break in Torrington.
‘Beautiful peaceful surroundings in a very pretty comfortable and tidy cottage...’
Rob and Jan, October 2016
‘We have really enjoyed this beautiful cottage with every facility you could wish for. So peaceful and quiet, and really friendly owners...’
Hazel and Mike, September 2016